Unitary infrared tube heater for heating larger surface area using less energy with a centralized single burner box with two heat exchanger burner tubes.
- Centralized burner provides most effective heat distribution in unitary infrared market
- Frees workspace with lowest clearance to combustibles relative to total heater input in the infrared industry
- The highest inputs in the infrared industry from a single heater, up to 380,000 Btu/h, reduce installation cost
- Design flexibility with straight, u-tube, or l-configurations along with a broad range of burner sizes and tube lengths
- Protective enclosure for control in the burner box minimize heat exposure to electrical components